Monday, January 16, 2012

Taking too much time/energy to clean?

Have you cleaned something and it seems like you are cleaning the same spot over an over again until it comes up?  Well I run into this all the time when I clean houses or businesses.  So I learned to spray whatever it is first and let it sit for a minute or two.  Then I take a sponge or rag and clean it.  Majority of the time it comes up right away.  The cleaner helps "loosen" it up.

My sister was telling me she tried cleaning under her fridge and she tried using a swiffer mop on it. She said some stuff came up but a lot of stuff didn't. She mentioned how it is going to need a good scrubbing.  So I suggested to her that if she sprayed it with an all purpose cleaner and let it sit and then wipe it up.  She said she did it and it came up SO much better and was happy that it did.

So the next time you have dried food on the floor, clean under your fridge, soap scum in your tub, ect.....spray it and wait a minute or two and then clean.  It makes life a bit easier and it doesn't take more energy than needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment