Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Family Friendly Cleaning Product

Don't like to clean with chemicals and harsh smells.....I have been introduced to Thieves Household Cleaner.  I so LOVE this cleaning product.  You can use it on SO many things.....windows, dishes, counters, toilets, floors, spots on floors....pretty much anything you use your regular house hold cleaners on. My favorite part about it .....it smells like a Chai Latte.....i enjoy that smell and drinking a Chai Latte.  A bottle of this cost about $28 plus shipping on amazon.  It sounds like a lot of money BUT you dilute it to the level of how dirty your area is.  Dilute Example: light degreasing 60:1, windows 100:1. This will last you a long while unless you clean as many houses as I do then it goes a bit faster.  :0)  Let me know if you have tried it and what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment